The Process of Heating a Thermoplastic Material
Our thermoforming capabilities range from a high speed inline Lyle with a 30”x40” platen, to our smaller Atlas Vacs. The Lyle is a good choice for high production runs, with the capabilities of die cutting inline with 65 tons of cutting pressure and up- stacking. The Atlas Vacs are a great middle ground machine for your smaller production needs, and if you don’t want excessive capital tied up in tooling. These presses are designed to form in-line and die-cut off line and are a significant step up from a station former.
CPM’s in house tooling capabilities are a great choice when it comes to fast turnaround times and rapid prototypes. Our two full-time engineers have over 50 years of industry experience. They can turn your concepts into realities in a short and efficient manner by providing working models and drawings.
Products we manufacture:
- Blister packs: Most customized economical packaging solution
- Packaging clamshell: Widely used for more secure packaging for consumer products, medical devices, Cosmetics, etc.
- Packaging Trays: Includes Food trays, Insert Packaging, Medical Device packaging
Material we use:
We specialize in forming sheet ranging from 0.010” to 0.060” thickness. Some of the materials used:
- PETG Medical grade
- Clear/white PVC
- Colored or decorative films
- Silicone (one/two side) coated films